Cobwebs is an animated series being produced by a really cool creative group of kids. They are writing the script, creating the music, drawing the art and producing the movie all on-site at #rdcHQ. As they create the series, we are learning new software programs and production processes. It’s a fun and cool way to learn new technologies! Enjoy Part One of the Cobwebs Movie which was released on July 10 2013 and Part Two which was just screened at Interazione on May 24 2014. Our next launch date is October 2015 for the Rural Design Collective Launch Party and we’ll be entering our work in The Oregon Coast Film Festival … Stay Tuned!
Watch “Cobwebs – The Movie – Part One” (Final Version)
Watch “Cobwebs – The Movie – Part Two” (Interazione Version)
Read About The Production of “Cobwebs – The Movie”
Cobwebs College 2013 – Last update 09/10/13
July 03 2013
– Summer Track – Cobwebs College News
– The Crew begins coding their website and prepares for a private screening!
June 22 2013
– Summer Track – Cobwebs College Meetup
– A Basic HTML + CSS Example … and an original music score!
May 18 2013
– Spring Track – Cobwebs College Update!
– Work on “Young House” and “Charles” / Welcome new Cobwebs Crew members!
Cobwebs Archives (2012)
Feb 01 2013
– Winter Track – Extra Credit: Robot Love <3
– Learning basic animation techniques in ToonBoom Studio 7 and Anime Studio Pro
Updates from the Cobwebs Crew – Last update 11/09/12